navmenu

about where sponsoring

Friday, March 25, 2011

I finished 'The Paris Wife' last night. For a while, I was wary of doing so - I was scared. I part of me didn't want to finish it, because it was the only thing I had left of my previous life. But now, it feels like that chapter of my life has officially been closed, and it feels kind of.. well, nice. As soon as I read the last word, I felt refreshed. That book is always, always going to be special to me. It wasn't my favorite book, but.. it's a part of me.

I started reading 'Barefoot' by Elin Hilderbrand.

I've never read anything by her before, but of course, while working at Barnes & Noble, you see her everywhere. I'm only on page 40 or so right now, but I like it so far. She does a good job of describing characters, and has an interesting plot so far.


Tomorrow, Rusty & I are going to "Amarillo's Largest Garage Sale" at the Civic Center.. not that we have anywhere to put any more stuff, but if I see something, I WILL get it. I am totally fine with keeping whatever it is in my car for a week or two before we move in. Heh.


Happy Friday! (And weekend!)
-n

1 comment:

  1. Amarillo's largest garage sale? Why do I never hear about these things?? lol

    ReplyDelete