navmenu

about where sponsoring

Monday, March 21, 2011

Little by little, things are finally getting done, and our "to-do" list is getting smaller. Today, I had to take the dogs to the vet and get their shots. Later, I called the Corporate office at Barnes & Noble to find out what I needed to do in order to get my paystubs. They were super helpful. I had to fax them a written letter with my information, and then they faxed me my paystubs in turn. I finally got those faxed back to the Mortgage Company, and they'll get them to City Assistance tomorrow morning. I got all my hospital paper work filled out, and sent an official letter from the Sheriff's Office saying our home was destroyed in the fire - the lady I spoke to said that that would most likely make my bill (over $3,000!) be dropped entirely.

We sorted through the remaining bags of clothes we got from friends, and tomorrow after work, I'll be taking 8 bags of clothing to the Salvation Army.

My mom found me a yellow coffee table to go with my two yellow recliners in our sitting room, so I'm excited! I totally didn't plan it, but everything in that room is yellow so far and it's going to be beautiful.

Tomorrow is my first day back at work in over a week, and I'm pretty excited! I'm lame. :)


-n

1 comment:

  1. Yellow's my favorite!! :D

    I can't wait to come over and hang out! eeeee!

    ReplyDelete