navmenu

about where sponsoring

Friday, May 13, 2011

Gas plant.

On Tuesday, Rusty and I went on a mini-scavenger hunt with Jenny and her husband, Tyson. We live in Amarillo, Texas - home of the 'famous' Cadillac Ranch and the quirky Stanley Marsh signs. She documented the experience much better than I (there was an Ena hair stuck to my lens and I had no idea. Now there is a fuzzy worm on all my photos. Oops. Heh.) so head over to her blog to see!

Today, my dad and I explored an abandoned gas plant.






















It's crazy that this photo was taken at THIS factory. It blew my mind how decayed everything had become since this photo was taken.










Happy Friday!
-n

2 comments:

  1. Tyson has asked me on more than one occasion, "Where does Natasha find all of these deserted places?!"

    LOL

    Great photos! And I love your background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this! it makes me really want to go explore! what a really cool place! and how incredible that that picture was there! i hope you kept it!

    ReplyDelete