navmenu

about where sponsoring

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Awkward/Awesome Thursdays [ o2 ]

My awkward/awesome ratio is kinda off this week. I'm totally okay with that.

Awkward: A customer coming up to my register already talking about natural remedies, and wants to know if he can sell me a book he wrote about them..
More awkward: Telling him I'm not interested, and he replying with "You young people are so TYPICAL. Wait til you're older, then Mrs. Priss will care."
Um..

Awesome: I got my lens in the mail today. (!)

Awesome: I'm almost done stripping my desk of paint.
More awesome: I got the most gorgeous shade of minty blue for it when it's done.


isn't it gorgeous?!

Awesome: Hearing the song I walked down the aisle to today at work and still getting gittery, nervous, and the chills. And my eyes welling with happy tears. A whole year later. So beautiful.
Awkward: A customer asking if I'm alright. Yes, yes I am. Thank you.

Awesome: I turned in my notice at work today. My last day is August 4th. (!!!)


1 comment:

  1. Ah, August 4th = last day of work! Maybe if I read your posts in order, I'd not ask such dumb questions. Yay! How exciting!
    HAHAHAHAHA Your laundry mishap is HILARIOUS! What a miscommunication!
    This whole post is pure gold and brightened my day.

    ReplyDelete