navmenu

about where sponsoring

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Film Stills - o1

A Little Princess
(1995)

From IMDB: When her father enlists to fight for the British in WWI, young Sara Crewe goes to New York to attend the same boarding school her late mother attended. She soon clashes with the severe headmistress, Miss Minchin, who attempts to stifle Sara's creativity and sense of self- worth. Sara's belief that "every girl's a princess" is tested to the limit, however, when word comes that her father was killed in action and his estate has been seized by the British government.

I have never seen this film before tonight. I remember when I was in grade school, all the girls would talk about it. I was raised by my father, so we always watched "man" movies rather than fairy tales and Disney movies. (Not that I'm complaining - I love watching them now!) I finally got around to watching it tonight and it was absolutely beautiful. It's available on Netflix instant!

My DVD program allows me to take film stills - so I took advantage of it. It's so fun!



















































Isn't it beautiful?!


-n

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm going to watch this tonight! I didn't know it was on Netflix instant... better have plenty of tissue on hand...plus maybe some milk and cookies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i loved this movie sooooo much when i was little!!!

    ReplyDelete