navmenu

about where sponsoring

Monday, June 6, 2011

Film Stills - o2

The Orphanage
(2007)

From IMDB: A woman brings her family back to her childhood home, where she opens an orphanage for handicapped children. Before long, her son starts to communicate with an invisible new friend.

If you loved Pan's Labyrinth, then I totally recommend this movie. Parts of it are a little gruesome/graphic, but it scares you in all the right ways.





























































Also - I broke my 18-55mm camera lens! I seriously cried. I'm fixing to order a new one, but that also means no pictures in the mean time. I have a 55-200mm, and even a 200+mm, but those are for serious zoom. So maybe I'll have to challenge myself and use them in the meantime.

30 Day Shred update - I am definitely not as sore as I was yesterday, but still sore. We're doing it again tonight when Rusty gets off work. My, my, my!

-n

No comments:

Post a Comment