navmenu

about where sponsoring

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Wordless{ish} Wednesday

This week:


lots of snoozing on clean laundry,


laying on Rusty's pillow,

getting awesome presents in the mail from friends (seriously. i've had my eye on those tentacles for over two years, and my friend Jena flat out bought them for me as a surprise!),

and washing tiny baby things.



Yesterday was our 66 month anniversary /slash/ 18 month wedding anniversary.
(We were married on our 4 year anniversary)
Love that man.

-n



3 comments:

  1. Narci and Ena make me want to cuddle with my pup.. they are seriously the cuddliest looking dogs ever haha

    Those tentacles are so stinkin cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Narci LOVES to cuddle. We had a really hard time when we first got Ena because she was in a kennel for her whole life (makes me sad!) and so she was really distant and not very affectionate with us. In the past 4-5 months, she's been jumping in our laps more, and just 'bonding' with us more. She's really coming out of her little shell she had, and I'm so happy! Piper (her full-blood sister) was sooo cuddly all the time, and would literally fall asleep with her head laying on me every night, so Ena being snuggly is very comforting for us. And of course, Narci thinks she's tiny (she weighs 35lbs!) and wants to lay on you at all times with her whole body on you. She's silly. One of her favorite things to lay on is our little square throw pillows we have in the living room. I'm talking 10x10 inches, and she tries to squeeze her whole body on them. It's so funny.

      Delete
  2. Aw, those tiny baby clothes!!!
    And I love that you were married on your anniversary! I have only ever met a handful of people who have done that, but I think it's just the neatest thing!

    ReplyDelete