navmenu

about where sponsoring

Monday, February 20, 2012

Our weekend.

got up Saturday morning, and it was insanely foggy!

Lowe's for more building material for my office..

finally made this silver octopus from my mama into a necklace!

went to an open house
 {potential investment property}

Rusty and I went to Panda Express for dinner Sunday night.

and this afternoon, my dad and I went on our weekly Sam's shopping trip, then stopped by Schlotzky's afterards. yum!

Ena was curious.

How was your weekend?
-n

4 comments:

  1. That octopus is adorable! And the puppy, too cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She knows she's cute, so she always puts herself in front of the camera. So cute.

      Delete
  2. I really like that octopus! I have an unhealthy love for Panda Express.. I think I went there 4 nights in a row a week or two ago. I get the same thing every time - Panda bowl with Chow Mein and Orange Chicken yummm. I love Ena's little face!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do, too! The one just opened up here in town, and we've been there 3 times now. LOVE it.

      Delete