navmenu

about where sponsoring

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Wordless{ish} Wednesday

AKA another edition of "Spoiled Puppies".






Yesterday I had my first eye appointment in two years. The two years part was an accident.. but anyway. Apparently my astigmatism went away. My Dr. said it was fairly rare for that to happen, especially with how bad mine was. My prescription also got a bit better.. from a -8 to a -7.5, which is still terrible. Tomorrow, Ena is getting spayed. She will probably not be a happy camper for a few days. Poor girl.

-n

3 comments:

  1. What freaking cutie pies!
    www.saysskippy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo, congrats about the eye appointment! That's such great news! And such cute little fur-balls! =]

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww my heart just melted! so cute!

    ReplyDelete