navmenu

about where sponsoring

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Thrifting / Antiquing

My mom was here for the weekend for her birthday, so we decided to take advantage of this beautiful weather and go thrifting/antiquing on 6th street (Route 66).




"The owner's of this business are ARMED."
My dad liked that.

I love love love old photos. I have a growing collection, and I plan to display all of them in my new office. I didn't snag this one, though.







This room was dedicated to vintage children's toys/furniture/etc.



The most beautiful mannequin with the most beautiful dress.
When we walked in to this store, the lady who was working there immediately came over to me and asked how far along I was. I guess there is no hiding it anymore! (YAY!)

I was in love with this little girls dress. I'm really thinking about going back to get it, even if this kiddo isn't a girl.
Vote for us! :) Just two tiny clicks.
Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

1 comment: