navmenu

about where sponsoring

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Zoo!


This past weekend, my mom came down to visit for her birthday. The weather was gorgeous, so we decided to go to the Amarillo Zoo. The zoo here isn't big compared to the other zoos we've been to (no elephants or giraffes, etc) but it'd been a while since any of us had been, so off we went. If I would have thought about it before hand, I would have grabbed my 70-300mm lens instead of just leaving my 35mm on it. Oopsies!

I love monkeys. They are always my favorite part. I love how the one on the left is leaning back on his hand. So cute.

And this little guy was sitting with his hands on his knees.



Shedding! Ew!

My mom used to have a python just like this.

These are ugly little things, but they were cuddling so all is forgiven.








Of course I had to focus on the fence. But still. Look at the cute leg up in the air!

Everything was sleeping.



Cutest.

2nd cutest.



Vote For Us @ TopBabyBlogs.Com - A Top Baby Blog List By topbabyblogs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment