navmenu

about where sponsoring

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Travel // Enid, OK

Last month, we drove to Enid, Oklahoma and stayed with my dad's cousin while my dad did some repairs on the house. It was a fun and spur of the moment weekend trip. It was also Arlo's first time to Oklahoma! We went to a few local museums and monuments, and relaxed in the pool. A lot.



Our first stop was the Cherokee Strip Regional Heritage Center. They had a school house, a church, the original land office, and a house that you could tour. I am a sucker for tours like this, so this was easily my favorite part. 


















We saw some pretty bad taxidermy, including this poor fellow at the Simpson's Old Time Museum. This place was extremely kitschy and had me feeling uncomfortable the entire way through. If you're into doll collections and "film sets", this is the place for you!

We are about to go to Albuquerque again! I am so excited. It is one of my favorite cities and we will be there for Arlo's THIRD birthday. I can't believe it. We are going (mostly) specifically for the Balloon Fiesta. We had such a great time last year that there was no question we would go back again this year. 
Can't wait to stuff my face with amazing food, wear sweaters, and do all the fun things with Arlo.

Until next time,
Natasha




No comments:

Post a Comment